Terry Booth Reveals New Cannabis Strategy

By |

Watch

Midas Letter

The Digital Businesss Channel for Cannabis, Crypto and Technology Stocks.

Midas Letter is provided as a source of information only, and is in no way to be construed as investment advice. James West, the author and publisher of the Midas Letter, is not authorized to provide investor advice, and provides this information only to readers who are interested in knowing what he is investing in and how he reaches such decisions.

Investing in emerging public companies involves a high degree of risk and investors in such companies could lose all their money. Always consult a duly accredited investment professional in your jurisdiction prior to making any investment decision.

Midas Letter occasionally accepts fees for advertising and sponsorship from public companies featured on this site. James West and/or Midas Letter may also receive compensation from companies affiliated with companies featured on this site. James West and/or Midas Letter also invests in companies on this site and so readers should view all information on this site as biased.

It has been eleven months since we have seen Terry Booth in an executive role at a prominent cannabis public company.

No one will forget his original post at one of the original Canadian marijuana giants: Aurora Cannabis Inc (NYSE:ACB) (TSE:ACB) (FRA:21P1). Now he has made his return to head up Australis Capital Inc (OTCMKTS:AUSAF) (CNSX:AUSA) (FRA:AC4) – a multi-state operator (MSO) active in Nevada with assets being operationalized in Missouri and Oklahoma.

Booth’s CEO appointment came as a package deal from acquiring a 51% ownership in ALPS (with the option to acquire the remaining 49%). ALPS, formerly Aurora Larssen Projects, is a facility design, construction management and (post) commissioning service across various commercial crops – not just cannabis.

Although it might sound like it, Australis isn’t trying to be “Aurora 2.0”. Through its majority-owned subsidiary ALPS, Australis intends to secure low-cost biomass by partnering with ALPS customers. Building cultivation facilities for U.S. cannabis operator partners will provide Australis with access to low-cost cannabis.

This kind of deal will provide cultivars and give Australis access to their partner’s licences – allowing Australis to invest in branding and advertising.

Terry Booth co-founded Aurora Cannabis and grew the company from a small medical marijuana producer to one of the biggest cannabis players. Although Aurora has since struggled, alongside many Canadian licenced producers (LP), Booth looks to have the same success in the U.S. market.

Watch the full interview to understand Australis’ new business plan and what Booth sees for their future.

Midas Letter is provided as a source of information only, and is in no way to be construed as investment advice. James West, the author and publisher of the Midas Letter, is not authorized to provide investor advice, and provides this information only to readers who are interested in knowing what he is investing in and how he reaches such decisions.

Investing in emerging public companies involves a high degree of risk and investors in such companies could lose all their money. Always consult a duly accredited investment professional in your jurisdiction prior to making any investment decision.

Midas Letter occasionally accepts fees for advertising and sponsorship from public companies featured on this site. James West and/or Midas Letter may also receive compensation from companies affiliated with companies featured on this site. James West and/or Midas Letter also invests in companies on this site and so readers should view all information on this site as biased.