Noram Lithium Corp (CVE:NRM, OTCMKTS:NRVTF) COO Peter Ball Interview
The Company’s high-grade Zeus Lithium Project in Clayton Valley, Nevada is located less than one mile from Albermarle’s Silver Peak Mine, which is currently the only lithium production facility in the United States.
The Zeus project has a NI 43-101 Technical Report highlighting a resource estimate (September 2021) of 363 million tonnes at 923 ppm lithium Measured & Indicated resources, and 827 million tonnes at 884 ppm lithium Inferred resources (400 ppm Li cut-off).
A Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) of the project was announced in December 2021 indicating:
- $1.299 Billion Net Present Value (“NPV”). Base case after-tax Net Present Value (“NPV”) of $1.299 billion (8% discount rate).
- 31% Internal Rate of Return (“IRR”). Base case after-tax IRR of 31%.
- Capital Costs (“CAPEX”). Estimated initial CAPEX of $528M with after-tax payback period of 3.23 years.
- Gross Revenue of $303.4 Million/year
- Low Operating Cost. Operating Cost (“OPEX”) of $3,355.30/tonne Lithium Carbonate Equivalent (“LCE”) with a break-even price of $4016.6/tonne LCE LOM.
⚛️ Noram Lithium (CVE:NRM, OTCMKTS:NRVTF) COO Peter Ball interview (00:00)
💼 Business overview & updates (00:39)
⛏ Extracting lithium from clay process (02:37)
📈 Preliminary Economic Assessment (Dec 2021) & NPV (05:01)
💵 Cost of production (06:04)
💲 Waratah Capital Advisors financing (07:38)
💳 Cap Ex (08:06)
📊 Lithium grades (Li ppm) (09:55)
🤝 Off take partnerships (10:54)
Future lithium oversupply & lithium alternative batteries (12:05)
🇺🇸 Defense Production Act (13:28)