Khiron Life Sciences Corp. is positioned to be the dominant integrated cannabis company in Latin America. Khiron has core operations in Latin America and is fully licensed in the country for the cultivation, production, domestic distribution, and international export of both THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (cannabidiol) medical cannabis. In May 2018, Khiron listed on the TSX Venture Exchange, becoming the first Colombian based medical cannabis company to trade on any exchange globally.
With a focused regional strategy and patient oriented approach, the Company combines global scientific expertise, agricultural advantages, branded product market entrance experience and education to drive prescription and brand loyalty to address priority medical conditions such as chronic pain, epilepsy, depression and anxiety in the Latin American market of over 620 million people. Khiron is led by Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, Alvaro Torres, together with an experienced executive team, and a knowledgeable Board of Directors that includes former President of Mexico, Vicente Fox.
With corporate offices in Bogota, Colombia and over 200 employees, Khiron lists on the TSXV exchange (“KHRN”), Frankfurt (“A2JMZC”) and the OTCQB market (“KHRNF”).
• Operations in 3 countries in Latin America (Colombia, Chile and Uruguay).
• Licensed for 2.4 Million sqft. of capacity for 220,000 kg of dry flower production, with 5,640,000 sq.ft. of total capacity in all licensed countries
• Khiron’s capacity to export both, THC and CBD extracts (medicinal from Colombia) and dry flower (from Uruguay), allows Khiron to leverage low-cost cultivation to tackle the $140 billion European market.
• Distribution channels of branded products:
• Medical products distribution through wholly-owned clinics
• Wellness LatAm and US retail distribution
• Started commercial sales in Colombia in 2018, with products approved in other LatAm countries.
• Educational and R&D approach to drive patient prescriptions into revenues, through six LatAm patient association endorsements and clinical trials execution for 2019.
|Address||100 King Street West
Toronto, ON M5X 1G5
|Listing||TSX Venture Exchange (TSX-V | CVE)|
|Key Executives||Alvaro Francisco Torres, Andres Galofre, Darren Collins, Dr. Paulo Vega, Chris Naprawa|